If your student is absent all day:
Email the Attendance Office or call the 24-Hour Attendance Line at 916-971-7972. Please say the following information clearly and slowly:
- Your name and relation to the student
- The student(s) name- spell the First and Last Name
- The students School ID Number (6 digit number)
- The date and reason for the absence
For Early Dismissals or Tardies:
Call 916-971-7459. This number is NOT for all-day absences.
- If a student is late less than 30 minutes, the student must verify their tardy with their teacher.
- If a student is more than 30 minutes late for their first period, you must call 916-971-7459 before the student arrives. Alternatively, you may send a note with the student.
You Have Only FIVE DAYS to Clear Absences
To prevent accidental cuts, check the Parent Portal weekly to ensure any and all absences have been cleared for the week, including single period absences as well as full or partial day absences.